Wednesday 26 April 2017

Email reply

I must admit I am quite slow in replying emails. There were time many emails were missed out or totally not read at all, what more recently there are many emails flooded my inbox.



I belong to the dinosaur generation where computer was known to be as big as a classroom blackboard. While I try to catch up with advancement of technologies but my eyes don't necessary agree with me. It is quite tiring looking at the smartphone for more than 10 minutes !

I still prefer to use my ever reliance old junk desktop computer. It is a machine that my grandson will never stand near to it and he often tells me it is too slow to do anything. Of course he just trying to be naughty.

Back to my original intention for this post. If anyone of you who had deposited into my grandson's dad's account but have yet to receive a reply from me, please send me a reminder. I really have lost track on those of you who have deposited. There were too many than I would have expected.


By the way, I found out that many thought that I am providing some sort of stock recommendation services with paid subscription. Unfortunately, it is not the case. It is actually a project that I started for my grandson back in late 2015. If you are no sure what i am talking about, perhaps you may want to read my post below


http://unclezmalaysia.blogspot.my/2015/12/i-will-fall-in-love-with-this-stock.html

On a different note, you may want to take a good look at Gpacket. Its future seems promising now which warrant a second look.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment