Friday 8 January 2016

Property and New Year 2016

I wrote about this exactly 2 years ago. here.


That was in 2013. At that time, things were still pretty good in property industry and fully aware that year 2014 and 2015 will be hard hit on property industry. But i made an estimation that property industry will improve and getting better in year 2016. And now, here we are, year 2015 has ended. We are now saying hello to year 2016.


Unlike the previous years, I could feel subdue mood all rounds whenever I met with people not only in property industry but in other industries as well. There is something everyone feels not right but yet cannot do much about it. But we have to move on and look forward.




2 years on and now year 2016. My property investment in Setia Eco Glades will be coming on stream early this year. I wish I will be only getting the keys by end of 2016. But no. With developer is emphasising on efficiency in delivery of houses, keys are expected to be delivered ahead of schedule in first quarter of 2016 ! Anyway, I am not worry at all. Landed property is and will always is a safer bet for property investment.



My recent visit to view the almost-complete product is breathtaking, to say the least. Nice environment, waterway streaming near the backyard, butterflies beautifully flying around as though welcoming you to their new sanctuary and most important is the quiet and tranquillising environment. 



I wish I could move there. But no. Moving is out of question. Too old for that. I am too rooted at my current place, just like i am too rooted to this country that any country that I went I still feel the belonging to this country.


Let's hope this New Year is one that is joyous and prosperous to everyone.


Malaysia will stand tall again.


Happy New Year



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your completed house! I've been there and it looks amazing in person.

    ReplyDelete