Tuesday 5 January 2016

Gadang - the giant coming Ep.2

Gadang.


Today its price jumped 16 cents to close at all-time high of RM2.35. The highest jump in a single day for the past one year. I received many 'aiya' message from my associates today because of either they have missed the excitement for not having invested in this stock or had sold out the stock too early.




I was asked why such the strong price movement. The answer to this is very obvious which I had said much earlier and the answer remains the same. Here.
 


This is what I tell people whenever was asked why I invested in a particular stock - I already know I make money when I buy the stock and not when I sell the stock.




What a nice way to start a New Year.


Good Luck.


Its price closed at all-time high RM2.35 on 05.01.2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment