Saturday 4 November 2017

The twin stocks

Old man like me still learning about computer technology.

Just learned that I could use desktop computer to use whatsapp. Amazing indeed.

Many people asked which is the "twin" stock I am talking about in my previous post.

Here you are. Screenshot of the whatsapp conversation obtained through desktop computer.




The conversation was some time in May this year.

I must admit I did not buy that twin stock but my associates did. Not one but both the twin stocks. Congratulation to them. In fact, they made profit for most of the other stocks I told them... Gadang, RCECAP, JAKS and the recent two stocks. I am happy for them.

I have one more in my sleeve but am a bit worry it will end up become speculative play for most people instead of for long term investment because of its lowly priced at the moment. I will share about it when the stock has "matured" a bit perhaps.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment