Thursday 31 December 2015

The Goose and the golden eggs story

Today, one of my fund managers called to say hello as he usually does when certain stock hits new high. Sometime I feel like he is a alarm clock to me. Very updated. Very good of him. Being a businessman he is, he asked whether I have any plan to liquidate any stock that is sitting on huge paper gains.





He even told me that I have been holding the stock since donkey years. Of course he was joking as he always does when comes to my investment style. My reply to him was that why kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. Actually he makes money too when my portfolio increases.





2 comments:

  1. Uncle z,

    You only hold 3 stocks kah? Why not buy some 7-10 to get your portfolio sufficiently diversified?

    ReplyDelete