Thursday 3 July 2014

Dividend - the real cash Part 2

It is nice to receive cash dividends from the stock that I have invested. Nothing beats that. This is because whenever I decided to invest in a particular stock, I know I will never see the cash again for some time. Not that the cash is gone but it is no longer in my piggy bank. So the cash dividend is the only cash that I could see and feel from the investment. This is important because it tells me that my investment in the stock is still safe, sound and most important it is working harder for me. Unless and until I sell the stock, receiving the dividend is the priority above anything. On the same vein, one of the factor that influence the stock price is dividend factor, amongst other factors.






By the way, the stock price is doing quite well at the moment.

 

Its price closed at RM1.89 on 02.07.2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment